There’s a lot of noise online, and the last thing you want is for your digital presence to be just another whisper in the background. You want your website to shout from the heavens, assuring visitors that you are in fact the best solution for their needs. Enter effective search engine optimization, executed by our team of experts, which will help your website organically rise to the top of the pile of search engine results and ensure your target audience knows how to find you.
What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
On the most technical level, search engine optimization is the use of various techniques to improve your page ranking on search engine results pages (SERPS) – Google and Bing the current leading services with Google accounting for roughly 75% of searches performed in 2017.
Search Engine Optimization is the art and science of using strategic, relevant content and keywords to organically bring traffic to your website. SEO is needed to have your website rank as high as possible on the search engine results page (SERP). Our Kansas City inbound marketing and locally-focused SEO is complimented by our other services including website design, targeted content marketing and social media.
What are the Benefits of SEO?
SEO increases your search engine rankings. It also ensures that your website contains relevant, useful content. So, when new leads visitor your site, they’ll be met with an informational hub that makes it easier to start working with you.
The ultimate purpose of SEO is to include formatting and content designed to appeal to the search engines’ search algorithms so that your content is given priority over another site where the content might be out of date, poorly formatted, badly written, or any other of a myriad of influencing characteristics.
Top 3 Reasons It’s Time to Hire an SEO Company
- You have a great website, but no traffic.
- Your website doesn’t show up well on search engines like Google or Bing.
- You don’t have the time to set up or tend to an SEO campaign.
Our SEO Approach – Inbound Marketing Expertise at the Core
SEO must be customized to the content you provide and the audience you’re looking to attract. Therefore, our search engine optimization best practices encompass a four tier approach to ensure we’ve provided your website from its foundation to its support network with every advantage over the competition.
- Technical: SERP algorithms require that certain steps have been taken in the coding of your website in order to even be visible, including HTML markup, optimization techniques, and schema markup.
- Onsite SEO: You can hire the best web programmers in the world, but if your content doesn’t show topical authority, is poorly written, and doesn’t support the other content on your site through cross-linking, you’ll be relegated to the bottom of the results heap.
- Offsite SEO: We help take control of the paths taken to reach your website from external sources. We work to disavow links from sources that will hurt your page ranking and work to build high-quality off-site link-backs to ensure your target audience has a way of reaching your content..
- Social Media: We leverage your presence on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other relevant communities to naturally and organically create interest in your brand and lead them back to your website.
Local SEO – A Driving Force and a Strategic Necessity
According to data released by Google, 46% of all searches on Google are seeking local information, with 18% of consumer local business searches on mobile devices resulting in purchases within 24 hours. Therefore, we provide the perfect advantage to Omaha and Kansas City based clients, as we’re able to provide localized SEO content and optimization in branding and marketing efforts to truly hone in on your local customer base and build traffic to your website and your brick-and-mortar business.
A Full Service Provider
The most vital takeaway here is that as search engines evolve, so too must your content. You cannot expect to post a page optimized in the moment for SEO, and never touch it again. It requires ongoing website design, targeted marketing campaigns, and social media strategies to ensure your website is a living, evolving tool to remain relevant in the eyes of the SERPs.
We are prepared to build a website for you that is beautiful, user-friendly, and ready to climb the search engine rankings. Please contact us to learn more about how SEO can drive your rankings upward and potential customers to you.