Search Engine Optimization, or SEO, is one of those phrases that follows you around everywhere, and for good reason! A website that utilizes consistent, current SEO tactics is a website that is destined for more traffic and a higher page ranking in Google and Bing searches.
LP Creative Co. provides thorough, effective Local SEO in Kansas City and beyond. By investing in an SEO campaign with us, you’ll gain a knowledgeable guide and active partner on your quest to conquer the search engines.
Whether you want to increase conversions and generate more leads, boost the traffic coming to your website, or both, we will work with you to design an effective SEO strategy that can help you boost your online visibility and reach your digital marketing goals.
What is SEO?
On the most basic level, SEO can be defined as the use of various techniques to improve
your page ranking on search engine results pages (SERPS). Google and Bing are currently the leading services in this arena.
SEO uses strategic, relevant content and keywords to organically bring traffic to your site. This ultimately helps your business rise to the top of the pile of search engine results, and ensures that your target audience knows how to find you.
What does an SEO plan with LP Creative Co. look like?
An SEO marketing campaign with LP Creative Co. is designed with multiple facets in mind. Most importantly, we start by focusing on the 6 areas of SEO that have been determined to be the most impactful on the quest for SERP dominance.
- On-site SEO Services: This portion of our SEO efforts is focused directly on your website. We’ll evaluate the site, do extensive keyword research, and then use what we’ve found to optimize your site through things like website content, proper page titles, meta descriptions, and heading tags for each page of your site.
- Content Creation and Marketing: One of the most effective ways to communicate and reach out to your audience is through thoughtful, deliberate optimized content for SEO. In order to facilitate this, we’ll use in-depth keyword research in order to create a content strategy unique to your business and goals, and compile an editorial calendar, tailored specifically to your industry and location. Our expert content writers will use this data to create content that is useful, relatable, and optimized to draw in readers.
- Local SEO Services: Local SEO is geared toward ensuring your website shows up in searches that include geo-qualifiers, like the name of your city or your zip code. We utilize Yext in order to submit your business to an extensive number of local directories, maintaining your branding across all listings.
- Reputation Management: Local review sites and social media are influencing consumer decisions more than ever before, making reputation management an SEO necessity. We will create and maintain listings on 14 top review sites, provide resources and tools to help generate reviews from satisfied customers, and perform ongoing monitoring of your online presence.
- Social Media: Facebook and other social media pages are typically highly visible in branded Google searches, making a well-maintained social presence a high-value priority. We post on your behalf on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. We strategically manage each profile with a unique voice.
- Analytics and Reporting: Gathering data and acting on what you learn from it is what ultimately gets results. Our reporting suite measures your SEO progress and performance, keeping everything fully transparent and available to our clients 24/7.
In order to ensure that your campaign is strategically and successfully executed, LP Creative Co. follows a tried-and-true schedule designed to keep you informed and your business rising to the top of the SERPs.
Week 1: Local Directory Submission
Ensuring that your business is listed in a number of online local directories is
crucial for local search engine optimization. During this stage, our team will solidify your business’ presence in these directories, and will utilize Yext to manage over 70 local directory submissions in a simple and efficient manner.
Weeks 1 & 2: Keyword Research
In these initial weeks, we’ll also be working to understand the way your audience
uses search engines. We do this by analyzing keyword data. For each keyword, our team is able to identify the average number of monthly searches that occur as well as the expected competition for that term. This research is a key component of the entire SEO content strategy, and sets the stage for its long term success.
They say that all cliches are borne from truth, and when it comes to the frequently-heard mantra “Content is King,” we couldn’t agree more! In order to ensure that your content is fresh, relevant, and consistently-updated, the LP Creative Co. team will build a detailed editorial calendar in the first few weeks of your campaign. This calendar allows us to plan that content in advance, keeping our efforts focused on providing a content strategy that will engage your audience.
Week 2: Preliminary Site Audit
Just like a contractor inspects the foundation of a home before building on top of it, we will conduct our own inspection of your existing site. This preliminary audit will give us an in-depth view of its inner workings, and allow us to root out any potential problems. Our team will inspect your site for a number of technical, on-page issues that could potentially damage your search engine optimization efforts if not corrected.
Weeks 2 & 3: Review Funnel
Studies are telling us something, loud and clear: online reviews are an essential part of search engine success. During these weeks, we’ll create “review funnels” for your website, which will be used to garner more positive reviews while also weeding out potential negative feedback. This funnel will make it easier for customers to leave a 4 or 5 star review, and will automatically direct reviews of 3 or less stars to a contact form. By providing less-than-satisfied customers a way to contact you directly, you’ll have a better chance of addressing their complaints before they make their review public.
Call tracking is an integral part of a digital marketing campaign that helps us understand where your site visitors are arriving from. Using a technique called dynamic number insertion, we can determine whether visitors are considered direct traffic (visitors who type in your URL directly into the address bar) or whether they arrived organically. Further, call tracking allows you to monitor call recordings to identify ways to improve your customer service.
Weeks 4 & 5: Page Optimizations
In this stage, we roll up our sleeves and really dive into your website. We’ll make simple, crucial changes to your site’s title tags, meta descriptions, and H1 tags in order to give your site a better chance at ranking well. We’ll include other on-page optimizations that allow search engines to read and index your site quicker and more efficiently.
Weeks 4 & 5: On-site Copy Edits
Your on-site copy should be written for human consumption, but optimized for
search engines — it’s a delicate balance to try to maintain! We’ll focus on keyword density (a statistic used to determine the frequency with which a word or term appears on a page) and readability for site visitors. It’s important to have solid keyword density, but it’s equally important to avoid “keyword stuffing.” We’ll make sure your copy has a healthy keyword count without making it sound like it was written by a robot.
Ongoing SEO Services
Some services begin in week 5 of the campaign process, and then continue in an ongoing fashion for as long as the client wishes to continue.
- Blog Posts and Static Page Content: Our dedicated team of professional writers will craft unique content for your business each month. We’ll do the research, write the posts, and deliver it to you for approval during the final week of each month.
- Social Media Posts: Social media content is highly necessary but extremely time consuming. Rather than taking your focus away from your business, we will craft
unique social posts for your business that will be delivered during the last week of each month.
- Local Listings Management: Once your business is added to local directories, it’s important to make sure those listings continue to appropriately reflect your brand. Each month our team will inspect your local listings to ensure that the information is still accurate and consistent across the web.
At LP Creative Co., we love providing local SEO services to our Overland Park clients, and to our clients spread out across the country. For more information on our SEO packages, please schedule a consultation — or get a FREE SEO Report Card today. we can’t wait to discover ways to elevate your business’ online presence!